ELITE POWDER COATING - THE ULTIMATE FINISH!
WE HAVE RELOCATED TO 41 LEEDS STREET (OFF FITZGERALD AVE)
(See 'Contact EPC' page for map)
Abrasive blasting, Powder coating, Performance Ceramic coatings for exhaust systems, and internal engine parts in Christchurch, New Zealand
Here at EPC we are committed to providing the best finish possible to your parts. We are specialists in the coating industry, and can provide a wide range of coatings from powdercoating to our range of performance coatings. All work is carried out on site, from preparation such as chemical stripping and sandblasting, to the application and curing of our coatings. This means your parts wont get lost or damaged, and will always have the best preparation possible.
- Ceramic exhaust & engine coatings now available in the south island
- Most jobs completed within a few days, depending on your needs.
- Huge selection of powdercoating colours in stock - including candies and textured finishes.
- Durable surface offers protection from the elements 3-5 times longer than paint!
- Uniform coverage - minimal color fading - with a variety of textures and styles.
- We utilize abrasive blasting which removes old paint, rust, grease ensuring a clean, etched surface.
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a dry powder.
The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require the use of solvents making it safer for the user and the environment.
Ceramic Exhaust Coating
EPC's Ceramic coatings are the most technologically advanced coatings on the market today. The most popular coating by far is the polished ceramic.
You can get a chrome like finish without the expense of chrome and protection that lasts up to 17 times longer.
Sand blasting is the operation of forcing a stream of abrasive material against a surface under high pressure to remove old paint, corrosion and grease to provide the best surface possible for coating application.
The amount of pressure or the type of media can be altered depending on the job as to avoid damage to severely corroded parts. All abrasive blasting is done on site at Epc which reduces turn around times and means we can keep a close eye on each job from start to finish.